Skip to main content
Select language

Update address

Updating your address

If you get medical benefits such as Medicaid or All Kids from the State of Illinois, you must be sure the State always has your correct address. Go to and select “Manage My Case.” Create a new ABE user ID and password, or log in if you have an account. You can also call the Department of Human Services Helpline at 1-800-843-6154.